Healthy employees save money
There are many hidden costs associated with unhealthy employees. In addition to absentee time, unhealthy employees are unproductive employees. By increasing the health and wellness among employees you will enjoy the accompanying benefits of decreased absenteeism and increased productivity.
Offering DirectCare can help your company attract and retain the best employees. Increased employee satisfaction enhances employer/employee relations and contributes to greater cooperation.
Generally, 20 percent of your employees are responsible for 80 percent of your health care costs. DirectCare health screenings help identify those employees with the highest health care risks. By detecting and managing disease earlier, DirectCare reduces future health care costs for those individuals.
The DirectCare Program allows your business to partner with local primary care physicians (PCP). Your local PCP is a valued member of the community, working to keep everyone healthy. As part of DirectCare your employees will benefit from health care services such as:
- Access to Get Fit Get Healthy (Goshen Health System’s wellness program).
- Onsite yearly health screening, A wellness team dedicated, and Direction for a Wellness Council should all be indented bullets under Access to Get Fit Get Healthy.
- A wellness team dedicated to your company and employees to coordinate your wellness program and individually coach all participants – not just the high risk individuals.
- Direction for a Wellness Council with quarterly health promotions and education events.
- Dedicated website for members to access personal information.
- Access to urgent care as well as expanded hours for primary care services.
- Coordination with members’ primary physicians, if not part of DirectCare and referrals to other facilities and providers as needed.
DirectCare will minimize the overall cost of health care for your company and your employees. We provide analysis of health care claims data and then develop strategies to lower costs. Other services are available depending on options of DirectCare clinic. Many office visits and services are included. Lab work and medications dispensed at the clinic will be billed at cost.
With DirectCare, there are no start-up costs, just one basic monthly fee charged per insured member and family member(s) providing access to all services. The additional cost of labs and medications are billed monthly directly to the employer.
Costs, hours and access do not depend on other employer commitments.